April 13, 2018: Ep. 698 The Case Against Mueller
In this episode I provide troubling evidence of Bob Mueller’s deep and profound conflicts in his investigation of the Trump operation.
- Is Loretta Lynch in serious legal trouble?
- A disturbing account of Bob Mueller’s ties to Obama administration officials involved in the Obamagate scandal.
- Bob Mueller is scrutinizing this meeting in his Russia investigation.
- Read this piece and pay attention to the attorney representing a key figure in the Mueller probe.
- This older piece describes Kathy Ruemmler’s involvement in the IRS scandal.
- This Buzzfeed piece describes Kathy Ruemmler’s role in the Benghazi scandal.
- Who is Susan Rice’s Attorney? Oh, Kathy Ruemmler.
- Who is the Clinton Foundation Attorney? Oh, Kathy Ruemmler.
- Kathy Ruemmler replaced Bob Bauer at the White House (who left for Perkins Coie, the law firm that paid Fusion GPS). Bauer replace Greg Craig, a Clinton impeachment attorney who left for Skadden (a law firm central to the Mueller probe).
- Skadden’s role in the Mueller probe.
- Bob Mueller’s former colleague plays a central role in the Russian collusion narrative.