April 18, 2018: Ep. 701 More Swampy Connections
In this episode I uncover more troubling links between the Mueller team and the Clinton operation. I also address some positive economic developments and a Supreme Court ruling that will deeply impact the liberal’s plans for the administrative state.
- This piece debunks the myth that Trump is being “investigated by Republicans.”
- More disturbing conflicts in the Mueller probe.
- Do Never Trumpers actually have an opinion outside of anti-Trump vitriol?
- Is Comey lying about Mike Flynn?
- This piece clears up the confusion about the recent Supreme Court ruling regarding deportation and Gorsuch’s rationale.
- Is a political revolt brewing in California?
- An older story about Mueller recruiting anti-Trumpers for his Special Counsel.