In this episode I address the strong likelihood that the collusion hoax is really a cover story for the Clinton campaign’s dealings with a Putin-connected oligarch. I also debunk liberal talking points about tax reform and I address corporate censorship of speech.
- This Lee Smith piece asks the question “was it a setup?” about the Trump Tower meeting.
- This John Solomon piece from May highlights some of the troubling conflicts Bob Mueller has.
- Read this Russian oligarch’s op-ed and you’ll find a few clues about the collusion hoax.
- Another distraction by the Democrats in the Russia probe.
- Ocasio-Cortez gets fact-checked by the Washington Post. It doesn’t end well.
- Omarosa has entirely disgraced herself. She’s an embarrassment.
- The government is raising record tax revenue yet it is still running a deficit.