August 2, 2018: Ep. 776 The White House Fights Back
In this episode I address the devastating scandal that the media has forgotten about. I also discuss the anomalies of the Manafort trial and Trump’s impressive negotiating skills on trade.
- Sarah Sanders doesn’t take any garbage from the media.
- This Law & Crime piece addresses some of the possible reasons behind Manafort’s refusal to take a plea.
- Whatever happened to the unmasking scandal?
- Why are these cases from the Mueller probe being referred to the SDNY?
- The Fed is holding interest rates steady.