August 22, 2018: Ep. 790 What the Heck Happened Yesterday?
In this episode I address the Paul Manafort conviction and the Michael Cohen Plea along with the disingenuous media coverage of these two breaking news events. I also address a stunning new detail in the Spygate set-up.
- The Michael Cohen plea deal is a shameful effort to take down Trump. This piece addresses a major flaw in the deal.
- The Cohen plea deal is a scam. This piece addresses the campaign “contribution” angle.
- Is the Inspector General properly investigating this angle in the Spygate scheme?
- This Chuck Ross piece details yet another suspicious interaction with George Papadopoulos.
- This Byron York piece asks the question “where’s the collusion?”
- Police-stater Chuck Schumer has a warning for President Trump.