August 30, 2018: Ep. 796 New Details About The Astonishing Effort to Cover Up This Scandal
In this episode I address the stunning developments in the New Mexico compound case, along with the real reason the suspects were let out. I also discuss the explosive interview John Solomon gave last night about the Mueller witch-hunt. Finally, I discuss the social media mob’s targeting of a Red Sox baseball player and key developments in the Clinton email case.
- This Daily Caller piece addresses the FBI’s defensive statements about the Clinton email server hack.
- This piece in The Hill addresses the FBI’s efforts to fight back against charges it mishandled the Clinton email case.
- Why is George Papadopoulos taking Mueller’s plea deal?
- John Solomon’s new piece covers the complete collapse of the Papadopoulos/Mifsud story.
- Margot Cleveland’s piece addresses the April 2017 FISA renewal application and some key information that may have been missing.
- Lee Smith’s latest piece addresses the real reasons that President Trump may be hesitant to declassify critical Spygate documents.
- This Red Sox outfielder is under attack for a ridiculous reason.