Category: Politics

Strzok: DOJ & Clinton Struck Deal to Block FBI Access to Clinton Foundation Emails

Disgraced former FBI official Peter Strzok told Congress that the bureau did not have access to Clinton Foundation emails while conducting its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server due to a deal struck by the DOJ and Clinton lawyers, according to the Washington Examiner.

In newly released transcripts from Strzok’s June 2018 closed-door Congressional meeting, majority general counsel Zachary Somers asked the former FBI official if “the Clinton Foundation was on the server.”

Strzok replied that it was “on one of the servers, if not the others.” However, the FBI “did not have access” to the foundation emails because of an agreement “negotiated between the Department of Justice attorneys and counsel for Clinton.”

Strzok also said that DOJ attorneys said they lacked “probable cause”  to obtain a search warrant for Clinton’s servers “and projected that either it would take a very long time and/or it would be impossible to get to the point where we could obtain probable cause to get a warrant.”

The former FBI official also claimed that once the FBI did gain access to the servers, the agency was limited in its investigation due to a “significant filter team” put in place to “work through the various terms of the various consent agreements.”

For the full report, click HERE.

McCain Associate Contacted 12 Reporters, Govt Officials Regarding Dossier

David Kramer–a former State Department official and associate of late Sen. John McCain–said he contacted a dozen reporters and a handful of government officials regarding the discredited, anti-Trump dossier, according to the Daily Caller.

In a Dec. 13, 2017 court deposition that was unsealed yesterday, Kramer said he provided a copy of the dossier to news outlets including McClatchy, NPR, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and BuzzFeed and CNN’s Carl Bernstein.

Kramer also shared the dossier with Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger (IL), State Department official Victoria Nuland and Obama official, Celeste Wallander.

The dossier was funded by the Clinton campaign and the DNC and was created by ex-British spy Christopher Steele who was hired by opposition research firm Fusion GPS to compile the information.

The Daily Caller reports:

Kramer said he believed McCain was sought out in order to provide more “oomph” in terms of attracting the FBI’s attention.

“I think they felt a senior Republican was better to be the recipient of this rather than a Democrat because if it were a Democrat, I think that the view was that it would have been dismissed as a political attack,” said Kramer.

In some cases, according to the deposition, Kramer shared the dossier with reporters with Steele’s and (Fusion GPS founder Glenn) Simpson’s knowledge.

For the full story, click HERE.

Senate Votes to End Trump National Emergency Declaration

The Senate voted 59-41 to end the President’s national emergency declaration–a vote that will likely lead to Trump’s first veto, according to Fox News.

At least 12 Republicans voted with Democrats to oppose the declaration:

  • Wicker
  • Rubio
  • Portman
  • Collins
  • Murkowski
  • Toomey
  • Blunt
  • Alexander
  • Romney
  • Paul
  • Moran
  • Lee

Prior to the vote, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) said, “I’m going to be voting in favor of the resolution of disapproval. This is a constitutional question, it’s a question of the balance of power that is core to our constitution. This is not about the president or border security, in fact I support border security, I support a barrier,” he said.

**LISTEN: Dan discusses Devin Nunes’ latest bombshell revelation in the Trump takedown**

President Trump declared a national emergency last month after Congress would not provide him with adequate funding to build a barrier along the southern border. The emergency declaration would enable the President to appropriate an extra $3.6 billion for the wall.

This morning, Vice President Pence joined Fox News and urged Republicans to vote in favor of the national emergency declaration.

“A vote against the president’s national emergency declaration is a vote to deny the humanitarian and security crisis that’s happening at our southern border,” he said. So we’re urging every member of the Senate set politics aside to recognize that we have a crisis.”

For the full report from Fox News, click HERE.

Pelosi Supports Lowering Voting Age to 16

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said she supports lowering the national voting age to 16.

The Daily Caller’s Kerry Picket reports that Pelosi said, “I myself, personally, not speaking for my caucus, I myself have always been for lowering the voting age to 16. I think it’s really important to capture kids when they’re in high school when they’re interested in all of this and learning about government to be able to vote….That’s a subject of debate and I would welcome it, but I’ve held this position for a long time.”

**LISTEN: Dan discusses Devin Nunes’ latest bombshell revelation in the Trump takedown**

For the full report, click HERE.

Report: Nellie Ohr Testimony Confirms her Work for CIA

Congressional testimony from Nellie Ohr, the wife of demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr reveals that she worked as a contractor for the CIA for up to six years.

According to Jeff Carlson of the Epoch Times, Nellie–who was hired by opposition research firm Fusion GPS to research the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Russia–“worked for an internal open source division of the CIA named Open Source Works from 2008 to at least June 2010.” The Times notes that it’s “likely” Ohr continued working for the agency until 2014.

Carlson writes:

According to a transcript of an Oct. 19, 2018, closed-door testimony, which was reviewed by The Epoch Times, Ohr acknowledged to congressional investigators that she worked as an independent contractor for “various agencies in the United States Government.”

Ohr testified that she worked for the CIA’s Open Source Works (OSW) division. She also revealed that prior to her work for the CIA, she worked for Mitre, which is funded by the U.S. government and interacts with various intelligence agencies.

**LISTEN: Dan discusses Devin Nunes’ latest bombshell revelation in the Trump takedown**

Nellie was hired by Fusion GPS (The same firm hired by the DNC and Clinton campaign to produce the infamous, discredited anti-Trump dossier) in 2015 and conducted research on Trump campaign staffers. She is also considered a “Russia expert” who studied in the Soviet Union in 1989 and obtained a PhD in Russian history in 1990.

Her husband, Bruce, was closely connected to Trump dossier author, Christopher Steele, and his August testimony confirmed he shared information from Steele with then-deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, then-FBI attorney Lisa Page, then-FBI agent Peter Strzok and the man now known as Mueller’s “pit bull” Andrew Weissmann.

For the full Epoch Times report, click HERE.

Strzok: DOJ Didn’t Consider Clinton a “Target” During Email Investigation

Transcripts released today by ranking House Judiciary Committee member Doug Collins (R-GA) reveal that disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok told Congress the Department of Justice did not consider Hillary Clinton a “target” of its investigation into her email scandal, according to the Washington Times.

Strzok told the Judiciary Committee behind-closed-doors in June, “She was not considered a target by the Justice Department.” Instead, investigators saw her as a “critical player,” however, Clinton was “not by any means the only person that we had an investigative interest in.”

**LISTEN: Dan discusses Devin Nunes’ latest bombshell revelation in the Trump takedown**

The Times reports that the Strzok transcripts are somewhat at odds with his lover, Lisa Page’s transcripts, which were released on Tuesday:

In describing one text [Page] sent to Mr. Strzok in which she told him he was fated to be investigating Mr. Trump to save the country from a “menace,” she told the Judiciary Committee the menace was Mr. Trump himself.

Mr. Strzok, though, says he thought the menace she referred to was Russia.

Mr. Strzok also disputed the meaning of the now-infamous text exchange where Ms. Page worried Mr. Trump would become president and he replied “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”

In the June 27, 2018, closed-door appearance with the Judiciary Committee he said he didn’t mean that he would stop Mr. Trump.

He said he didn’t recall specifically writing it, but says he now thinks the “we” he was talking about was the country at large.

For the full report, click HERE.

Alleged Hate Crime Hoaxer Jussie Smollett Pleads Not Guilty to Lying to Police

Empire actor Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty at his arraignment today on a 16 count indictment of lying to police after Chicago police accused him of fabricating a racist and homophobic attack on himself in January.

USA Today reports:

One of Smollett’s lawyers, Tina Glandian, entered the plea on Smollett’s behalf.  Prior to the arraignment, Judge Steven G. Watkins was assigned to oversee Smollett’s case. Watkins made a small change to the terms of Smollett’s bond, saying he will allow Smollett to travel Los Angeles and New York to meet with attorneys without first formally seeking court approval. Smollett’s next court date was set for April 17.

The actor was indicted by a grand jury last week and the Daily Mail reported that he was “initially charged with one Class 4 Felony charge of disorderly conduct last month but a grand jury has applied that charge 15 times over in an 86-page indictment that was returned on Thursday.  Now, he is facing a maximum sentence of 48 years behind bars and fines of up to $400,000.”

Smollett was arrested in February after police officially classified him as a suspect for allegedly filing a false police report. Smollett had claimed he was the victim of a homophobic and racist attack that occurred in January in Chicago where two men poured a chemical substance on him, put a rope around his neck and said “This is MAGA country!”

His story began to unravel shortly after the alleged incident. Chicago police have since announced that Smollett of paid two other actors $3,500 to stage the so-called attack.

Tlaib Supports CA College’s Vote to End Israel Study Abroad Program

Pitzer College in Claremont, CA is voting today on whether to end its Israel study abroad program–and apparently has the support of Rep. Rashida Tlaib.

Fox News reports that the liberal arts college currently hosts a number of study abroad programs in countries with human rights violations such as China, Turkey and Cuba.

However, it’s the college’s program in Israel that students have taken issue with, and a vote is scheduled this afternoon to possibly suspend the initiative.

**LISTEN: Dan discusses Devin Nunes’ latest bombshell revelation in the Trump takedown**

Fox writes, “…Rep. Tlaib, was pictured offering her support for Pitzer’s move to end trips to Israel. Daniel Segal, a professor at the college who backs ending the study abroad program to Israel, posted pictures this week of her wielding a folder with the hashtag ‘#SuspendPitzerHaifa.'”

Fox notes that Pitzer’s own president, Melvin Oliver has fought back against attempts to end the program:

According to The Student Life, he said in November that ending the program would mark a “major blow” to the college and noted the other countries to which the college runs study abroad programs.

“Why would we not suspend our program with China? Or take our longest standing program in Nepal, where the Pitzer in Nepal program has been run for over 40 years. During that time they have had a bloody civil war that killed 19,000 people,” he said. “Why Israel?”

Mueller’s “Pit Bull” Andrew Weissmann Stepping Down

Robert Mueller’s “Pit Bull” Andrew Weissmann is stepping down from the Special Counsel probe into the Trump campaign and Russia–a possible sign that the investigation could be winding down.

PBS reports, “Andrew Weissmann, the architect of the case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, will study and teach at New York University and work on a variety of public service projects, including his longstanding interest in preventing wrongful convictions by shoring up forensic science standards used in courts, the sources added. The departure is the strongest sign yet that Mueller and his team have all but concluded their work.”

After it was announced that Weissmann would join the Mueller investigation in 2017, it was revealed that he attended Hillary Clinton’s 2016 election night party.

**LISTEN: Dan discusses Devin Nunes’ latest bombshell revelation in the Trump takedown**

Breitbart points out that Weissmann donated thousands of dollars to the Democratic party. “Records show Weissmann donated $2,350 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2008, and contributed $2,000 to the DNC in 2006,” writes the site.

Weissmann joined the Enron Task Force in 2002 and eventually became the director where he aggressively prosecuted the accounting firm Arthur Andersen LLP, resulting in the loss of 85,000 jobs worldwide. Several years later, the Supreme Court unanimously reversed the conviction.

Former DOJ prosecutor Sidney Powell says Weissmann “creatively criminalized a business transaction between Merrill Lynch and Enron. Four Merrill executives went to prison for as long as a year. Weissmann’s team made sure they did not even get bail pending their appeals, even though the charges Weissmann concocted, like those against Andersen, were literally unprecedented.”

His prosecution destroyed the lives and families of the Merrill employees before the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the mass of the case.

“Weissmann quietly resigned from the Enron Task Force just as the judge in the Enron Broadband prosecution began excoriating Weissmann’s team and the press began catching on to Weissmann’s modus operandi,” Powell concludes.

Covington Lawyers Release Damning Video Calling Out CNN & WaPo for Reckless Lies

Lawyers for Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann released a damning video calling out CNN and the Washington Post for recklessly spreading lies about a minor to “advance their own financial and political agendas.”

The video, titled, Nick Sandmann vs Media Giants states that CNN and the Washington Post, “Both recklessly spread lies about a minor to advance their own financial and political agenda. Despite raw video debunking the false narrative, the Post and CNN doubled down on their reckless lies.”

**LISTEN: Dan discusses the stunning revelations in the Lisa Page transcripts**

Sandmann’s attorney, L Lin Wood tweeted the video today and wrote, “BOY vs GIANTS: They Messed With the Wrong Kid! Covington Student, Nicholas Sandmann, Is Taking On the Goliath Corporations that Smeared His Good Name and Endangered His Life and Future. Please Watch. Like. Retweet. Together We Will…

The video asks “How long will we allow these media giants to tear at the fabric of our lives to further their own agendas? Will they ever be held accountable?”

The video continues, “Yes they will. Nicholas Sandmann has taken a stand for himself and for you by filing major lawsuits against CNN and the Washington Post.”

It was announced yesterday that Sandmann filed a $275 million defamation lawsuit against CNN. The suit claims that the network “elevated false, heinous accusations of racist conduct” against Sandmann and failed to adhere to “well-established journalistic standards and ethics.”

Last month, Sandmann filed a $250 million lawsuit against the Washington Post, claiming the newspaper wrote “false and defamatory” articles about him.

The mainstream media’s original narrative about the Covington kids was that the students–who were in Washington D.C. last month for the March for Life–were disrespectful to Native American protester, Nathan Phillips. However, it turns out that a longer version of the video proves that the students were taunted by protesters–most likely–for wearing pro-Trump MAGA hats. The extended version of the video also shows Phillips approaching the students.

Video also shows the students were harassed by a group of “Black Hebrew Israelites” who called the children products of incest, “peckerwoods” and “dusty ass crackers,” among other names.

Many students have reported receiving death threats after the incident and Covington Catholic school authorities were forced to cancel classes due to safety concerns.