Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Set to Make “Explosive” Allegations This Week
Three Clinton Foundation whistleblowers will speak out Thursday and make some “explosive” allegations, according to Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.)
Meadows spoke with Fox News’ Martha MacCallum last night where he revealed a hearing would take place this week to go over 6,000 pages of evidence from the Clinton Foundation investigation.
When asked that the next steps would be for the investigation, Meadows replied, “… we’re going to be having a hearing this week, not only covering over some of those 6,000 pages that you’re talking about, but hearing directly from three whistleblowers that have actually spent the majority of the last two years investigating this.”
The Congressman also described the allegations from the whistleblowers as “explosive.”
“Some of the allegations they make are quite explosive,” he said. “…just look at the contributions. Now everybody’s focused on the contributions for the Clinton Foundation and what has happened just in the last year. But if you look at it, it had a very strong rise, the minute she was selected as secretary of state. It dipped down when she was no longer there. And then rose again, when she decided to run for president. So there’s all kinds of allegations of pay-to-play and that kind of thing.”
According to federal tax filings, donations to the Clinton Foundation dropped by $36 million the year after Hillary Clinton ran for president.
The filings, obtained by the New York Post, show that “contributions plunged from $62,912,331 in 2016 to $26,566,825 in 2017.”
The Clintons and their foundation have a long history of troubling dealings, many of which are outlined in the bestselling book by Peter Schweizer, Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich.
Consider the below list as a small example of some of the questionable behavior of the Clintons as laid out by Breitbart:
- Hillary’s Foundation Hid a $2.35 Million Foreign Donation from the Head of the Russian Govt’s Uranium Company that Had Business Before Hillary Clinton’s State Dept.—a Clear Violation of the Memorandum of Understanding with the Obama Administration
- Bill Clinton Bagged $500,000 for a Speech in Moscow Paid for by a Kremlin-linked Bank
- Hillary’s Brother Sits on the Board of a Mining Company that Scored an Extremely Rare “Gold Exploitation Permit” in Haiti as Hillary and Bill Clinton Disbursed Billions of U.S. Taxpayer Dollars in Haiti
- Hillary’s Approval of the Russian Takeover of Uranium One Transferred 20% of All U.S. Uranium to the Russian Govt.
- At Least $26 Million of the Clintons’ Wealth Comes from Speaking Fees by Companies and Organizations that are Also Major Clinton Foundation Donors