Ep. 1013 We’re Under Attack, Again
In this episode I address the disturbing, violent attack by ANTIFA on a reporter this weekend in Portland. I also discuss the Washington Post’s pathetic effort to spin, and get ahead of, another damaging story. Finally, I address the behind the scenes of the North Korea trip and more liberal flip flops.
- The new White House Press Secretary brawls with the North Koreans.
- Devin Nunes warns there’s “something odd” about Bob Mueller’s upcoming testimony.
- Here’s a flashback to every liberal who denied a crisis at the border.
- Senator Ted Cruz is calling for action against the lawless Portland Mayor.
- Deranged liberal writer thinks a reporter deserved to be violently attacked for reporting on ANTIFA.
- This 2016 study throughly debunks the myth that emergency room costs are going down as the government provides “free healthcare.”
- President Trump is proposing a bold new move on taxes which would boost the economy.