In this episode I address Martha MacCallum’s mind-blowing interview with this Spygate player last night and what it means. I also discuss my growing concerns about the 2020 election dynamics. I address John Solomon’s bombshell new report on the Clinton email case and the latest nonsense from CNN’s Brian Stelter.
- Did you catch this mind-blowing interview on Fox last night?
- John Solomon’s latest piece has some troubling revelations about the extent the FBI went to in order to shelve the Clinton email case.
- An excellent piece about the 2020 election by Victor Davis Hanson.
- The atrocious NY Times is trying to indoctrinate people by rewriting American history.
- This piece discusses the reasons for the strong evangelical support for Donald Trump.
- A concise but effective explanation of why the US dollar remains strong despite our massive debt.
- The liberal war on language continues.
- The Obamas aren’t “sharing the wealth.”
- Phony, Bernie Sanders, who has never had a real job wants a “wage board” to rule over businesses.