Ep. 1153 What Happens Now?
In this episode, I address the missile attacks on US bases in Iraq and the decision by President Trump that has boxed the Iranians into a corner. I also discuss the outrageous attack on Mike Flynn by government prosecutors hellbent on making an example of him. Finally, I address the bold move by Mitch McConnell to stomp on the Democrats’ impeachment dreams.
- Lt. General Mike Flynn is getting shafted, again.
- MSNBC chooses to air Iranian propaganda rather than facts.
- Iran is now naked, and it isn’t pretty.
- Iran threatens to use its proxies to do what it can’t.
- Democrats get caught circulating an internet rumor as fact.
- Mitch McConnell stomps on the Democrats impeachment dreams.
- CNN settles a major lawsuit.
- The 2010s were the decade of government debt.