In this episode, I address the disgraceful actions on behalf of the deep state to protect their own. Their latest appointment to “investigate” Spygate will shock you. I also address another shameful appearance by Nancy Pelosi where she trots out debunked conspiracy theories in an effort to change the narrative. Finally, I discuss some persistent myths about income inequality and some classic Reagan jokes.
- Don’t miss my explosive weekend interview with Mark Levin.
- This may be the worst personnel decision in modern US history. Look who they picked to investigate FISA abuse.
- California wants to spend $30,000 per homeless person.
- CNN gives a platform to another questionable figure to discuss Iran.
- If a Supreme Court vacancy were to open up this year then the Senate should act immediately.
- Ronald Reagan has the best jokes about Socialism.
- This December article is additional evidence of the ties between deep-state players looking to take down the President.