Ep. 1194 The Media is Spreading Hysteria
In this episode, I address the irresponsible, outrageous media hysteria in the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak. I show examples of their grossly irresponsible behavior. I also address this major move by a wealthy Republican to shake up Twitter. Finally, I address another NY Times story which appears to be an effort to get ahead of another Spygate reveal.
- In a shocking turn, Pete Buttigieg drops out of the presidential race.
- Why is The NY Times leaking the name of this key Spygate collaborator? What are they up to?
- Left-Wing Politico gets smacked down in a brutal fact-check about the Coronavirus.
- Debunking another dangerous lie from the Democrats about Trump’s handling of the Coronavirus.
- A major Republican donor is making major moves to transform Twitter from the liberal hive it has become.
- Covington students to sue five more media outlets after CNN settlement.
- Major news about the Supreme Court and Obamacare.