Ep. 1196 A Political Earthquake Last Night
In this episode, I discuss the surprising results of the Super Tuesday Primaries and what it means for the General Election going forward. I also address a new liberal effort to crush conservative speech on social media. Finally, I discuss another reappearance of this key Spygate player.
- Bernie Sanders had a really, really bad night.
- Nobody wants Jim Comey’s endorsement, not even Joe Biden.
- Yet another reason why extremely early voting is a really bad idea.
- The FISA abuse depositions are ready to go.
- California Democrats really screwed up. Big time.
- Americans know that we are the world’s leading economic power.
- Outrageous amounts of government waste are piling up.