In this episode, I address the continued misinformation campaign regarding the Coronavirus epidemic. I also address the disturbing attacks by Twitter against the Trump campaign, along with the Trump team’s response. Finally, I address the disastrous Bernie Sanders’s townhall last night.
- Interesting information about the Coronavirus, and the conflicting media accounts of the death rates.
- Is Coronavirus about to peak and decline?
- Seven things to look for on this big primary day.
- Some potential optimism about the Coronavirus.
- Hillary Clinton continues to promote Facebook paranoia.
- IRS data show the massive costs of the proposed liberal agenda.