Ep. 1205 “Doing Something” Shouldn’t Mean Doing Something Dumb
In this episode, I address some of the positive signs emerging in the fight against the Coronavirus. I also address a stunning admission by Joe Biden in the disastrous Democrat debate last night. Finally, I address some of the terrible government proposals to rescue the economy from the Coronavirus downturn, and what we should really be doing.
- Could the presidential election be delayed? It’s not likely.
- C.S. Lewis and the Coronavirus.
- Rabid Never-Trumper George Conway posts the dumbest tweet of the weekend.
- Another rabid Never-Trumper (Rick Wilson) hopes Trump supporters pay a terrible price during the viral outbreak.
- The Senate is reviewing the FISA renewal and the Coronavirus package.
- This change to existing law would dramatically help older Americans weather the stock market storm.
- AOC never misses an opportunity to advertise how little she knows about so much.
- Joe Biden attacks they energy industry in the debate last night.