Ep. 1214 What Really Happened Last Night
In this episode, I address the backlash brewing over the faulty “modeling” used to shutdown the country’s economy. You’re not going to believe the about-face going on. I also address the trouble hidden inside the “stimulus” bill that passed in the Senate last night.
- Here are the real costs for you of the “stimulus” plan.
- Are the models for the spread of the Wuhan Virus wrong?
- After the H1N1 epidemic the Obama administration failed to replace the emergency stockpile of masks.
- Weekly jobless claims rise dramatically.
- Joe Biden just can’t stop lying about President Trump’s handling of the Wuhan Virus.
- “Woke” Harvard, despite its massive cash-pile endowment, is laying people off?
- The free market is a wonderful thing. Thankfully we’re not a socialist country.
- DOJ says intentionally exposing someone to the Wuhan Virus is an act of terror.