Ep. 1231 Fireworks at the White House
In this episode, I address the fireworks on the White House grounds between Kellyanne Conway and CBS reporter Paula Reid. I also address the explosive new information, recently declassified, which destroys the entire Spygate narrative. Finally, I address the government spending problems going forward, and how to address them.
- Biden admits he probably can’t win over Trump voters.
- Two powerful GOP senators request that the FBI Director turn over all records on Crossfire Hurricane.
- Here’s what the WHO was really saying as the Wuhan Virus raged.
- Can the President stop the funding for the WHO?
- Beware of the left’s “degrowth” movement.
- New Mexico wins a big fight for voter integrity measures.
- Social Security is rapidly going broke.
DON’T MISS my Spygate Interview With John Solomon. Available here: