Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | iHeartRADIO | Stitcher | Android | RSS | SoundCloud | Spotify
In this episode, I address the exploding war between President Trump, and the Twitter tech tyrants. I also address the riots in Minneapolis, and the only way to stop them.
- Did the Minneapolis police officer, and George Floyd, know each other?
- MSNBC reporter says rioters are not generally unruly as building burns behind him.
- Twitter doubles down in their fight against President Trump.
- The story behind the Trump Executive Order on social media bias.
- Deep-Fakes are going to become a huge problem.
- Planned Parenthood personnel admit some disgusting things while under oath.
- Remember when Barack Obama describes rioters as “thugs”?
- MSNBC’s Chris Hayes gets wrecked when he tries to compare Michigan protestors to the riots in Minneapolis.