Ep. 1269 The Battle Lines Have Been Drawn
In this episode I address the insane “defund the police movement” and I debunk liberal myths about policing which are being used to fuel rage. I also address the inside story of the NYPD chaos and the Secret Service’s political fights.
- Four inconvenient facts for police protestors.
- NY Times opinion page editor resigns over the latest controversy.
- Lindsey Graham is being denied access to these two key witnesses in the Spygate scandal.
- The strange case of Spygate player, FBI agent Somma.
- George W. Bush, Mittens Romney, and Colin Powell are going to support Biden. And no one really cares.
- Are LA entertainment community folks buying guns for protection?
- The Florida Supreme Court shuts down a long guns ban.