Ep. 1278 This is a Disgrace!
In this episode I address the outrageous decision to charge the Atlanta police officer, involved in the Rayshard Brooks use of force incident, with murder. I also address the John Bolton book controversy and the Supreme Court’s broken immigration ruling.
- Atlanta police officers have reached the breaking point and they’re talking job action.
- Senate Democrats are suspiciously silent after Tim Scott’s legislation is called “token.”
- The DA who outrageously charged the Atlanta police officers has made contradictory claims about the lethality of tasers.
- This is a great point about police use of force and the media.
- The police officer involved in the Atlanta incident conducted CPR on Mr. Brooks.
- This troubling story is the reason fleeing felons can present a danger to life.
- This leader of the Never-Trump movement has some troubling issues.
- Facebook is trying to impact the 2020 election.