Ep. 1292 When is Enough, Enough?
In this episode, I address the explosion in violence in New York City and in other liberal run cities, along with the pathetic efforts to blame it on President Trump. I also cover the arrest of this confidante of Jeffrey Epstein and the people who should be worried about it.
- Kayleigh McEnany unloads on the pathetic media during the briefing.
- Violence rages in New York City as Nero DeBlasio fiddles.
- Illegal fireworks light up the California sky in defiance of the tyrants running the state.
- New gun owners say they bought their firearms because they’re afraid police they won’t reach them in time.
- Companies that boycott Facebook continue to advertise on Russian social media platform.