Ep. 1315 Fireworks On Capitol Hill
In this episode, I address the stunning hearing on Capitol Hill yesterday. It was a genuine disaster for the police-state Democrats. I also address a disastrous poll for the media and their collapsing reputation. Finally, I discuss this critical failure in the Biden campaign which may portend disaster for them.
- How is Bob Mueller lieutenant Andrew Weissmann not under investigation for obstruction of justice?
- The media’s reputation takes a beating in this latest survey.
- Big developments in the Flynn case which may not bode well for the disgraced Judge Sullivan.
- The FBI notes indicate that it was Joe Biden who brought up the Logan Act in reference to Mike Flynn.
- Incredibly, this is a repeat of the 2016 election. The Democrats still can’t find Wisconsin.
- Yes. Biden wants to take your guns.
- The Biden campaign isn’t knocking on doors.