Ep. 1353 Some Personal News I Need to Share
In this episode, I address the explosive new report which has the Biden campaign scrambling for answers. I also address the troubling new evidence that the big tech companies are squashing conservative voices.
- Princeton’s cheap, empty virtue-signaling may prove very expensive.
- Bombshell new report shows Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from suspicious foreign contacts.
- More coverage of the Hunter Biden fiasco.
- More evidence that Google is trying to crush conservative voices.
- The disgraced NY Attorney General is engaging in an unprecedented abuse of power by targeting the Trump family.
- Facebook’s election information blackout will hurt the democratic process.