In this episode, I discuss the stunning allegations about Election Day troubles in this key swing state, as revealed in a new court finding. I also discuss the latest in a long list of examples of Trump defying media expectations.
- Auditors find an astonishing 68 percent error rate in the election.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court says election officials were wrong, ballots may not be counted.
- Some electors in contested states casted votes for Trump.
- The ridiculous media meltdown over the Jill Biden incident.
- Media zero tries to take a cheap shot at Trump’s economic record, and quickly gets shredded.
- The media is already busy crediting Biden for Trump’s accomplishments.
- Bill Barr is out at DOJ.
- The media owes Dr. Gorka an apology.