Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | iHeartRADIO | Stitcher | Android | RSS | SoundCloud | Spotify | Rumble | YouTube
In this episode, I challenge the ridiculous notion that the populist GameStop revolt going on isn’t an “us versus them” moment.
- The new domestic “war on terror” is evolving into a war on free speech.
- Facebook is at it again. They’re trying to crush conservative news feeds.
- The GameStop sage continues. Robinhood shuts out some Reddit traders.
- Without a common set of unifying principles, the country is finished.
- Hunter Biden is still in business with his partners from China.
- The DOJ’s own paperwork shows that Parler is being unfairly targeted for the Capitol Hill incident.
- This key player in the Spygate scandal hasn’t been disbarred.