In this episode, I address the latest troubling images from the border and the latest WHO scandal.
- About those new WHO proposals.
- Even the Washington Post admits that the “protests” at the homes of the Supreme Court justices are illegal.
- All of a sudden the media cares about government surveillance? Maybe because it involves illegal immigration?
- Yes, Safe Smoking Kits Include Free Crack Pipes. We Know Because We Got Them.
- Federation of State Medical Boards introduces “misinformation” policy.
- Coinbase admits users may lose crypto if exchange goes bankrupt.