Ep. 836 What Really Happened Yesterday?
In this episode I address the suspicious package threat and possible explanations for the methodology. I also address an interesting connection in the Russia case that has received almost no media coverage. Finally, I address some positive news about the midterm elections and the economy.
- Our latest piece covers the latest developments on the caravan.
- This Washington Examiner piece address the suspicious package scare.
- The person responsible for these suspicious packages will likely be caught relatively quickly.
- This Politico piece by Ali Watkins addresses a forgotten figure in the Spygate scheme.
- The media coverage of the suspicious packages has been horrible.
- Repealing the tax cuts could cost Americans tens of thousands of dollars.
- Here’s a convenient chart to refute “fair share” talking points.