Ep. 837 Troubling New Information Surfaces
In this episode I address the media’s theories about the suspicious packages delivered to Democrat officials and why their calls for “civility” are disingenuous. I also cover the troubling details of the interview with George Papadopoulos on Fox this morning.
- An arrest is made in the suspicious packages case.
- Michael Avenatti is having a really bad month.
- Lee Smith’s new piece addresses the trouble with the Mueller probe.
- Who are the activists behind the immigrant caravan?
- Socialists are confused as to why people are leaving high tax states.