In this episode I address the growing backlash against the Amazon corporate welfare package. I also discuss new evidence of voter fraud surfacing in Florida. Finally, I address another deeply troubling connection in the spying operation against George Papadopoulos.
- Here’s the evidence that Barack Obama treated the press far worse than the Trump administration.
- The federal government collected record tax revenue and they still ran an enormous deficit.
- Was the Florida Democrat Party involved in an election scheme?
- Are younger Black voters finding a home in the Republican Party?
- The court has ruled that Hillary Clinton will have to answer questions about her email server under oath.
- Jeff Flake shafts conservatives, again.