In this episode I address the suspicious reemergence of Barack Obama’s “fixer” in the scheme to take down Trump. I also address the election troubles in Broward County and how these troubles could impact conservatives in future elections. Finally, I debunk liberal economic myths being picked up by a new generation of liberals.
- Another batch of emails could shed light on the missing Spygate details.
- Liberals say they want Scandinavian “socialism.” Here are some eye-opening facts about how it works.
- Another new caravan has formed. When will it stop?
- Putin’s “niece” keeps mysteriously appearing in press articles on Spygate.
- Obama’s “fixer” has a client that keeps showing up in the Mueller probe.
- As we predicted, the real election scandal in Florida is down ballot.
- Are Hill Democrats divorcing Facebook?