Ep. 870 A Victory for the Good Guys Yesterday
In this episode I address the stunning information now available in the Mike Flynn sentencing documents. I also address Trump’s big win in the Oval Office yesterday. Finally, I cover the collapse of the dossier and the media’s efforts to change the narrative.
- The Washington Post must have forgotten about all the journalists the Obama Administration hired.
- Is Andrew Gillum running for President?
- Why is this key piece of information from the dossier missing in the Mueller filings?
- The sentencing memo shows the disgraceful actions taken against Mike Flynn.
- More evidence that the Democrats are looking to impeach Trump.
- Clarence Thomas is an American hero.