Ep. 877 This is a Fight We Can Win
In this episode I address the border wall funding fight and President Trump’s refusal to cave in to Democrats’ demands. I also address a brewing scandal surrounding the use of communications by the Obama administration.
- Good! Acting Attorney General Whitaker will not recuse himself from overseeing the Mueller witch-hunt.
- Solid move. President Trump will not sign the budget bill without border wall funding.
- More fake news. “Journalist” gets busted for fabricating key details.
- This Colorado baker is under attack again for his religious beliefs.
- Public support for the border wall hits a record high.
- Another epic liberal failure. California, despite its outrageously high taxes, cannot educate its citizens.