Subscribe: iTunes | iHeartRADIO | Stitcher | Android | RSS | SoundCloud | Spotify
In this episode I address the “bombshell” NY Times report on the FBI counter intelligence investigation into the Trump team and why this is real trouble for both the DOJ and FBI. I also discuss the border wall debate and where the Democrats are misleading you.
- Molly Hemingway’s latest piece exposes the FBI’s mistakes in the Trump witch hunt.
- These three simple charts show that walls work.
- Did The NY Times blow up the FBI’s stated premise for investigating the Trump team?
- This Chuck Ross piece from May, 2018 sheds some light on the disturbing efforts to use spies and the media to set up the Trump team.
- Jeff Carlson’s piece from May, 2018 describes the suspicious involvement of key UK intelligence figures in the spying scandal on the Trump team.
- Triggered, snowflake students protested a photo of a heroic police officer killed in the line of duty.
- Democrats on vacation as the government shutdown continues.