Subscribe: iTunes | iHeartRADIO | Stitcher | Android | RSS | SoundCloud | Spotify
In this episode I address the real story behind the debunked Buzzfeed story about Trump. I also discuss Trump’s new proposal to open the government and why it’s trouble for the Democrats. Finally, I cover the astonishing testimony by a lead FBI lawyer about “abnormalities” in the FBI investigation into Trump.
- The Buzzfeed BS story had red flags all over it.
- Here’s a list of President Trump’s incredible accomplishments during his tenure in office.
- This former FBI lawyer admits that there were significant abnormalities in the investigation into Trump.
- The media had changed the definition of “coequal” now that Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House.
- Liberals are all wrong. There are no free lunches when it comes tax policy.
- Another liberal pie-in-the-sky proposal blows up in their faces.
- Hauser’s law updated for 2019.