Ep. 902 Mueller Doubles Down on Police State Tactics
In this episode I address the breaking news about the early morning raid of political operative Roger Stone’s house by the Mueller team. Mueller is clearly panicking at this point and I make the case that he is getting desperate by using these tactics. I also cover the increasingly troubling use of technology by governments to spy on citizens.
- Bob Mueller’s team grabs Roger Stone and still produces no evidence of collusion.
- Nancy Pelosi admits she’s not serious about reopening the government.
- US jobless claims fall to a 49 year low.
- Some lawmakers believe only a crisis will end the government shutdown.
- Nancy Pelosi is boxed in a corner by Trump’s latest offer.
- The Democrat presidential candidates are trying to outdo each other on tax hike proposals.
- This piece addresses the Clinton campaign’s role in the framing of the Trump team.