In this episode I address the stunning admission by the Washington Post that they have different standards for Republicans and Democrats. I also cover the attempt by Buzzfeed to change the narrative regarding the Trump Tower meeting. Finally, I address the big data problem and the failure of liberal policies in New York and elsewhere.
- The Pentagon is sending more troops to the border.
- Adam Schiff has been proven a liar; again.
- This leak to Buzzfeed is clearly an effort to deflect attention away from the Clinton’s connections to the Russians involved in the Trump Tower meeting.
- New York continues to tax their citizens at some of the highest rates in the country, and they are still losing tax revenue.
- The Washington Post treated Kavanaugh far differently than the Democrat Lt. Governor of Virginia.
- Big data has the potential to cause big problems for us in the future.