In this episode I address one of the most troubling videos I’ve seen in a long time regarding out-of-touch government bureaucracy. I also discuss the Democrats’ new strategy of attack now that the Mueller report appears ready to drop. Finally I discuss the New Zealand gun confiscation and the dossier’s absurd claims.
- The media loves to lie to you about Trump but they’re extreme lying about his Charlottesville comments are a new low.
- This video of government bureaucrats entirely ignoring a citizen at a public meeting is deeply troubling.
- Does President Trump deserve credit for defeating ISIS? Yes.
- There’s more evidence for Sasquatch than for some of the stuff CNN puts on the air.
- 41% of New Yorkers says they’ll be forced to leave the city because it’s too expensive.
- New Zealand takes a misguided, and dramatic step and bans some firearms.