In this episode I address the critical revelations by a GOP congressman this weekend about the status of investigations into media and liberal misdeeds. I also address some key questions still unanswered which will blow the lid off of this scandal. Finally, I address the upsides and the downsides to Trump’s new immigration proposal and the key decision Trump could make to ensure his re-election.
- Three big things the collusion hoaxers got wrong.
- Congressman Mark Meadows says justice is coming.
- Is President Trump preparing congress for major budget cuts?
- The Democrats aren’t “lifting a finger” to help the President on immigration.
- Democrats are panicking as Devin Nunes closes in on the Spygate scandal.
- Paul Sperry’s piece addresses some of tricks the Mueller team used to confuse the public.