Ep. 975 We Were Sold Out Yesterday
In this episode I address the FBI Director selling us out yesterday at a critical time. I also discuss an explosive new piece by an FBI whistleblower which should have James Comey very worried. Finally, I address The NY Times latest attack on President Trump and I debunk more liberal lies about the economy.
- Pathetic: The FBI Director says “spying” is not the term he’d use.
- Bernie Sanders’ campaign is struggling in national polls.
- FBI whistleblower says Jim Comey may be in big trouble.
- Here’s troubling new evidence that the State Department and the FBI knew about the political origins of the dossier.
- This John Solomon piece from last year regarding “scrubbing the lists” sheds some light on CIA involvement in Spygate.
- The NY Times attacks President Trump again by releasing his personal financial information.
- Liberals were wrong about the Trump tax cuts, again.