In this episode I address the revealing comments last night by former congressman Trey Gowdy on Hannity. I also address the appointment of John Durham to investigate Spygate. Finally, I address the China tariffs and the positive effects of the Trump tax cuts.
- AG Bill Barr has appointed a US Attorney to investigate the origins of the Spygate case.
- Jim Comey’s pal, and former FBI lawyer, Jim Baker is getting anxious now that the truth is coming out.
- Trey Gowdy lets loose last night on Hannity.
- Marco Rubio calls for an investigation into John Kerry and potential Logan Act violations.
- Government spending is entirely out of control.