Ep. 994 This Should’ve Been All Over The News Yesterday
In this episode I address the deeply troubling charges against a key Mueller informant that should’ve been all over the news. I also debunk the left’s latest nonsense about the national debt and taxes.
- Mexico claims to be holding back 250k migrants after President Trump’s tariff threat.
- One of Bob Mueller’s informants has been arrested on child pornography charges.
- President Trump’s former lawyer says more troubling news about Mueller’s tactics may come to light.
- Newly unearthed emails show the Clinton team got special treatment from the FBI.
- Bette Midler gets roasted for promoting a fake Trump quote.
- Paul Manafort is being send to Rikers Island. This is ridiculous.