February 15, 2018: Ep. 656 What Can be Done to Fix This?
What can be done to prevent targeted school violence? I discuss some research findings by the Secret Service which every parent and school official should read.
I also address the growing controversy surrounding the alleged DNC “hack” by the Russians. Did it even happen?
Finally, I discuss some positive economic news debunking liberal attempts to talk down the good news.
- Please read this Secret Service report on targeted school violence and some of the warning signs.
- Why are leftists so unhappy? Prager has an interesting perspective.
- Did the Russians really hack the DNC? The story seems to be falling apart.
- The spy agencies were criticized by the courts for a “lack of candor” in their surveillance requests.
- Another terrific piece pointing out some of the issues with the cryptic Susan Rice email.