In this episode I cover the suspicious disappearance of the Russian “collusion” narrative from the media coverage. I also address the growing controversy over the Mike Flynn prosecution. Finally, I discuss the reasons the debate about firearms is stagnant.
- No, President Trump did not allow the “mentally ill” to purchase firearms. This is a lie, plain and simple.
- Did the “assault weapons” ban reduce gun violence?
- The disturbing case against Mike Flynn has taken a puzzling new turn.
- More on the Mike Flynn case.
- This piece discusses the Left’s fascination with “abnormalizing” Trump.
- Why has the media stopped discussing the “collusion” story?
- Why wasn’t President Trump informed about the scope of the investigation against his team?
- Government spending is the real “trickle-down” economics.