HUGE Majority of Voters believe Trump will Win Reelection in 2020
A new poll has found that a whopping 65 percent of voters believe that President Trump will win reelection in November.
A CBS News/YouGov poll found that 65 percent say he will “definitely” or “probably” win the election. Meanwhile, only 35 percent say he will “definitely not” or “probably not” win.
Of the voters, more than nine in 10 Republicans believe Trump will win reelection.
Among likely voters nation-wide, only 27 percent believe Bernie Sanders could beat Trump. Meanwhile, 26 percent feel the same way about former Vice President Joe Biden, 20 percent say the same about former NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg and 19 percent say Sen. Elizabeth Warren could defeat Trump.
Republicans are particularly confident of Mr. Trump’s chances: large majorities think each of these potential Democratic opponents would be long shots to beat him in November. Democrats are less sure of their party’s chances. They express the most confidence in Joe Biden and Sanders, but fewer than half of Democrats think any of the candidates is above a “maybe” to win.
Last week, Bongino.com reported that an Economist/YouGov poll found that President Trump is in the lead in the 2020 White House race and voters feel that all Democratic candidates will “probably lose” the election.
The Washington Examiner’s Paul Bedard reports that the latest Economist/YouGov poll has found that Trump leads the generic “Democrat” by 52% to 48%–“a significant margin for a president who just beat back impeachment conviction to stay in office,” he writes.
Th poll also found that voters believe Trump will beat all Democratic contenders:
- 49 percent believe Joe Biden would lose to President Trump while only 29 percent believe he could win.
- 47 percent believe Mike Bloomberg would lose to President Trump while only 27 percent feel he could defeat the incumbent commander-in-chief.
- 52 percent believe Pete Buttigieg will lose to the president while a mere 22 percent believe he can win.
- 48 percent feel that Bernie Sanders will lose, while 29 percent believe he can beat President Trump.
- 54 percent say Elizabeth Warren will lose to Trump and 23 percent say she will win.
For the full report, click HERE.