July 27, 2018: Ep. 772 Mueller’s Case is Falling Apart
In this episode I address the increasingly desperate Mueller probe’s recent moves. I also address two reasons why the collusion narrative is dead, while the Spygate scandal grows.
- This piece debunks four crazy Ocasio-Cortez economic ideas.
- If Michael Cohen is used as a witness in the Mueller probe he is going to have a lot of explaining to do.
- This Daily Caller piece provides significant clues to the Clinton connections of the Russians in the Trump Tower meeting.
- Michael Cohen attacked the credibility of the dossier in a lawsuit.
- Mollie Hemingway’s piece addresses the media’s involvement in the fake “collusion” narrative.