In this episode I address the epic troll move President Trump pulled on the media yesterday. I also debunk the latest liberal attempt to cover up the Spygate debacle. Finally, I cover the liberal attacks on the economy and why they’re wrong.
- Please pick up a copy of my new Spygate book here. You won’t regret it.
- Liberals are lying when they claim that wages are stagnant. This Market Watch piece debunks that nonsense.
- This twitchy piece addresses the suspicious silence of Adam Schiff on the “redactions” issue.
- This law and crime piece touches on what I believe will be the new liberal narrative about the Spygate disaster.
- The Daily Caller deserves better than the treatment they’ve received from liberal media-types. [Washington Examiner]
- Medicare for all is an unaffordable disaster. [Washington Examiner]
- Stop believing the myths about government shutdowns. [Conservative Review]
- DNC head Tom Perez claims to be a class warrior but look at what he was carrying. [Daily Caller]
- These income inequality professors don’t seem to mind their inflated incomes. [California Policy Center]