June 12, 2018: Ep. 740 A New Low For The Media
In this episode I address the absurd, hysterical, media coverage of the Trump-Kim Summit. I also discuss how liberalism is eating itself alive in Seattle and elsewhere.
- The Secret Service has its hands full with the North Korean summit.
- The Democrats, and the media, are engaged in a dangerous game of anti-American rhetoric.
- CNN’s Jim Acosta grandstanding, again.
- The media coverage of the North Korean summit has been horrendous.
- The CEO of twitter actually apologized for eating at a Chic-fil-A.