June 28, 2018: Ep. 752 Expect the Democrats to Double Down on Crazy
In this episode I address the liberal meltdown over the Supreme Court vacancy announced yesterday pursuant to the Anthony Kennedy retirement. I also address the role of President Trump in elections and how it’s causing a media meltdown.
- How does Mexico treat its illegal immigration population?
- President Trump can drain the swamp in the Republican primaries.
- This Supreme Court opening is devastating for the Democrats.
- Here are 6 rulings that could be overturned by a constitutionalist Supreme Court.
- Here are the political implications of the Anthony Kennedy retirement.
- These filibuster tweets by Democrats look pretty silly now.
- Mike Lee should be the Supreme Court pick.