In this episode I cover explosive new revelations in the Spygate scandal about the origins of the case. I also address some questions Ben Shapiro has about the case. Finally, I discuss an incident at the White House between the Secret Service and CNN’s Jim Acosta.
- John Brennan is a liar. He is knee-deep in Spygate.
- A fascinating timeline of the use of NSA technology to spy on the Trump team.
- Why can’t the FBI get its story straight about how the Trump team investigation began?
- More suspicious activity surrounds the case of George Papadopoulos.
- Jim Acosta from CNN thinks the rules don’t apply to him at the White House.